Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tomorrow will be a better day...

I will not always agree with Barack Obama. I will not always like what he will do or stand for, and at times, I may challenge him to follow the eloquent words he spoke this evening, but I can say that after two excellent speeches, I will support our new President and I will work to end the partisan bickering and mindless prattling of politics and work to make the next century as great a move forward as the last century. Yes, we can, and yes, I will.

Tomorrow will be a better day because we can and we will do what it takes to make this country a better place. The burden is now on us all to take the start and the challenge that President-elect Barack Obama has given us tonight, and I'm ready for the challenge.

Thank you to both President-elect and to Senator McCain for being classy and being commited to making this country a more perfect union... You gentlemen have set a standard for leadership for both Democrats and Republicans to follow tonight - I hope that your parties will follow your lead.

God bless Barack Obama, God bless John McCain, and God bless the USA.

YES WE CAN!!!

No comments: